over 1 year ago
Fjord is excited to once again be working with a fantastic renewables business in Reading to hire a temporary Management Accountant. This role reports into the Finance Asset Manager will support day-to-day management and financial accounting requirements across multiple assets. This is an initial 12-week assignment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Review of monthly management reports and revenue streams for services provided by assets
- Cashflow forecast and preparation
- Assistance in the preparation, review and submission of statutory accounts to Companies House for all assets, working closely with the relevant asset teams
- Review and payment of quarterly VAT returns prepared by asset
- Support the assets in respect to the annual audit, tax calculations and statutory accounts
- Preparation and submission of bank compliance certificates (semi-annual)
- Bank further reporting
- Management of debt facilities with banks (semi-annual)
- Administration and coordination of Eurobonds with semi-annual interest payments
In order to be considered for this role, you will have demonstrable experience working in a Management Accountant role preparing consolidated financial statements. You will also have statutory accounting experience and be able to deal with banks on matters such as payment authorisation.
You will ideally be ACCA / ACA / CIMA / GCMA qualified and have experience working in a similar industry with complex assets and multiple stakeholders.
Start date is ASAP.