c.£500 per day
over 2 years ago
Fjord are working alongside one of the UK’s leading independent Oil and Gas companies to hire a Technical Accountant to be based in London, initially on a 6 month contract.
This role reports into the Head of Financial Reporting and will be responsible for:
- Preparing quarterly consolidated group financial accounts
- Challenging variance analysis of actuals on a quarterly basis
- Providing technical advice to the business units on new areas of accounting
- Preparing quarterly finance material for Board meetings including commentary
- Prepare key annual report and account notes for year-end consolidation
You must be a qualified accountant with 5 years PQE. Your technical accounting skills will be first-rate (IFRS) and you will have previous Oil and Gas sector or Big 4 experience, therefore understanding the technical complexities involved.
We are looking for someone who can start on Monday 18th November. Interviews will take place ASAP.
If you are interested, please submit a copy of your CV ASAP.