c£400 to £600 per day
almost 2 years ago
c.£400 to £600 per day
Fjord are working with an independent Oil and Gas business based in Aberdeen to hire a skilled Tax Advisor with UK North Sea Oil and Gas experience.
Reporting into the UK Tax Manager, and working as part of a friendly and collaborative team, the UK Tax Advisor will be responsible for a range of activities to include:
- Managing the UK Corporation Tax compliance process
- Managing the UK Petroleum Revenue Tax (PRT) process
- Monthly tax reporting, half-year and year-end tax reviews. IFRS knowledge is essential
- Preparing tax calculations and disclosures for UK statutory reporting purposes, including liaising with auditors
- Preparing UK monthly VAT returns
For this role it is absolutely essential that you have the following experience:
- Working knowledge of Oil and Gas direct tax
- Demonstrable experience providing tax compliance / advisory support
- An up-to-date understanding and working knowledge of UK corporation tax, PRT and IFRS accounting
This role is best suited to someone with a collaborative and driven mind-set.
The role is based in Aberdeen and is covering a 12 month maternity cover. We would consider an interim contractor on a daily rate basis.
For more information, please apply on-line and we can arrange an initial discussion.