c. $80,000 to $120,000
about 2 years ago
Upstart Power, Inc
Upstart Power, Inc has exciting plans for growth throughout 2020 and beyond. As part of this growth, it is integral that we hire a skilled Test Engineer. Reporting to the VP of Engineering, the Test Engineer will work as part of a team to develop and test Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (SOFC) systems.
To be considered for this role, you must have an engineering degree (or equivalent) with experience testing hardware, including electrical and mechanical systems. Importantly, you will demonstrate an ability to manage data generated by various test methods and provide relevant analysis.
Prior SOFC experience would be highly desirable, but not essential.
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Creation of test plans and designs of experiments for systems design verification, lifetime and environment tolerance.
- Operation of test stations for fuel cell systems and components.
- Development of system and component test protocols and procedures.
- Development of methods for generating and maintaining test data.
- Data processing of test data.
- Assisting in the design of test stations.
- Writing, preparing and presentation of technical presentations that include test procedures and reports.
As a small business, it is integral that you can demonstrate a can-do attitude and a hands-on approach. We are a collaborative team who support one another, and we are all passionate about Upstart’s journey.
For more information, please apply on-line and our internal recruitment team will be in touch to tell you more.