about 1 year ago
Absolute’s recruitment partner, Fjord RPO is looking for a Senior Recruiter to join its growing team. The Senior Recruiter is responsible for partnering with Absolute Software to provide a professional, full life-cycle recruitment service. This role will require working 3 days per week on-site with Absolute to deliver a professional and seamless service.
- Work within agreed SLA to provide a full 360 recruitment service.
- Partner with hiring managers to identify current and future staffing needs.
- Create suitable sourcing strategies for each role, including (but not limited to): headhunting, direct sourcing and advertising.
- Review job descriptions to ensure they capture role requirements and use inclusive language.
- Advertise positions across multiple channels, e.g. job boards, career platforms and social media.
- Manage candidate information via the Jobvite Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Conduct behavioural interviews with all suitable candidates face-to-face (or where not possible, over video); you will write Talk Tracks and Interview Questions for each position.
- Design a suite of ‘interview books’ for each position for hiring managers to use in face-to-face interviews; this will include the use of any relevant assessment tools.
- Provide hiring managers with full interview notes that will include (but not limited to) technical skillset, behavioural competencies and general information about salary expectations.
- Develop sufficient talent pipelines for typical roles.
- Manage the interview process, to include (but not limited to): interview scheduling, getting interview feedback, relaying feedback to the client
- Ensure that all candidates in process are given honest, developmental feedback at the end of a recruitment process
- Support a variety of recruitment projects as they arise.
- Proven experience working as an internal or RPO Recruiter or similar.
- Clear working experience managing full life-cycle recruitment.
- Ability to source difficult-to-fill positions through creative direct sourcing methods.
- Proven experience conducting behavioural interviews and assessing candidates.
- Familiarity with a range of Applicant Tracking Systems and the ability to manage all relevant administration to produce meaningful KPI reports.
- Ability to network via. social media.
- Strong organisational and time-management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work on high-volume req loads with efficiency and determination.
- A dedication to excellent and optimum customer care - we strive for excellence in all that we do.