£60,000 to £65,000
almost 3 years ago
Fjord Management are working in partnership with an engineering and construction business that employs over 3,500 globally to help recruit a Senior Management Accountant with construction or property experience.
Based out of their headquarters in London, and reporting into the Group Head of Reporting, this role is integral in providing consummate support as a financial business partner to support functional heads and other stakeholders with monthly overhead cost reporting and analysis to budget, as well as helping them to understand their costs and preparing budgets and forecasts.
This role presents a wonderful opportunity to gain exposure at Board level. Your achievements will be recognised and as the business grows, there will be opportunities for career development.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts (including commentary) for the group and its subsidiaries
- Ownership of month end tasks such as review of recharging, tax reconciliations, intercompany transactions, and overhead reporting
- Analytical review of month end results against budget/forecast for discussion with the Group Financial Controller, Head of Group Reporting and stakeholders as required
Essential experience and qualification:
- Practical working knowledge of the construction or property industry
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified
- Knowledge of IFRS15 and FRS 102
- Excellent bookkeeping and reconciliation skills
For more information and to schedule an informal chat, please apply on-line with contact details.