9 days ago
This role presents a wonderful opportunity to gain exposure at Board level. Your achievements will be recognised and as the business grows, there will be opportunities for career development.
You would be wholly responsible for the management accounting and overhead accounting for the property side of this business. The annual income is c.£10M.
On a day to day basis, your responsibilities would include:
- Creating a nice clean set of monthly management accounts (including commentary) for the Board
- Ownership of month end tasks such as review of recharging, tax reconciliations, intercompany transactions, and overhead reporting
- Manage the budgets and rental income
- Creation of accurate balance sheet reconciliations with full supporting documentation and action plans for any reconciling items
- Review bank reconciliations performed by transactional processing team, as well as trade debtors and creditors with the Operations Director
- Perform income and cost reconciliations for the residential and commercial properties
Essential experience and qualification:
- Practical working knowledge of accounting for commercial and residential properties
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified with relevant PQE experience in a commercial setting
- Knowledge of IFRS15 and FRS 102
- Excellent bookkeeping and reconciliation skills
For more information and to schedule an informal chat, please apply on-line with contact details.