Up to £90,000 plus car allowance
2 months ago
Fjord are delighted to present this sought after role with a leading Engineering and Construction business based in London. This role reports into the Portfolio Finance Director and will take responsibility for a range of framework agreements valuing c. £300M.
As Senior Finance Business Partner, you will be responsible for providing support to the operational and commercial teams in order to give an integrated view of financial performance as well as driving predictability in planning and forecasting.
Your key skillset will include:
- Strong FP&A exposure
- Demonstrable experience working in a Finance Business Partner role
- Experience leading change
- Management of a P&L for a sizeable business
- Strong cost management experience
On top of your technical skills, it is equally important that you demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Ability to communicate at all levels, including a non-technical audience
We are looking for a credible, career orientated individuals who are capable of working in a robust environment.
If you are interested to learn more, please apply on-line ASAP.