over 1 year ago
Fjord are working with an Upstream Oil and Gas business based in Sharjah to hire a Senior Commercial Analyst who will support and lead on commercial activities as the business enters operations in Iraq.
This is an integral role to the business and will be responsible for supporting the Commercial Manager in providing commercial direction, support and advice to Exploration and Production (E&P). On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for providing sound and timely strategic, commercial and economic guidance and advice that supports the E&P objectives.
An area of specialism you will possess is knowledge and experience of working with the Iraq government on commercial E&P matters. Also, importantly, an essential requirement for this position is that you have Bachelor degree ideally in Economics or other mathematically rigorous disciplines from a top tier University.
On top of the above, you must have experience of the following:
- Providing general commercial support for activities associated with Iraq assets
- Experience assisting with Iraq venture set-up and implementation
- Providing general commercial support for other upstream activities such as bid rounds, farm-out/in activities
- Assisting with economic modelling
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Maintaining relationships with counterparts in other E&P organisations
To re-iterate, you must be able to demonstrate experience working with assets in Iraq and be able to demonstrate significant experience within the global oil and gas sector.
For a more detailed discussion, please apply on-line.