over 3 years ago
An absolutely fantastic position for a Senior Analyst to work with a world renowned shipping and fuel service business based in Central London. This role has a direct reporting line to the Head of Research and COO and will help to influence the business and commercial research strategy. As such, we are looking for a creative, dynamic thinker.
On a day-today basis you will be responsible for:
- Identifying new trends in the market and conducting relevant research for the senior leadership team
- Preparing daily / weekly / monthly reports
- Preparing monthly market and company commentaries
- Detailed analysis of customer portfolio and fleet movements
- Ad-hoc research into potential new customer segments
- Detailed analysis of new commercial projects
- Ad-hoc preparation of presentations
- Keeping reports and databases up to date
- Continuously strive to improve reporting processes
- CRM system data management
It is essential that you are highly reliable and are committed to excellence. We also need a creative thinker who has previous experience initiating new and creative project ideas. It is also important that you are confident and able to convey complex financial information to a broad range of stakeholders, including Traders.
- Excellent Excel (Macros) and PowerPoint
- Previous Shipping or Energy sector experience – you must be able to understand complex matters that are pertinent in the market
If you are interested in this role and would like to know more, please apply on-line ASAP.