over 2 years ago
An exciting opportunity for an experience risk / audit professional to work with this growing and forward thinking team in central London. You will report to the Risk and Assurance Manager and you will prepare audit scoping, delivery and reporting materials for review by the Risk and Assurance Manager.
You will be responsible for leading and performing compliance, operational and financial control reviewsof business areas throughout the business including ad hoc investigations, and to report findings, conclusions and recommendations arising from those reviews to the Risk and Assurance Manager and Head of Risk and Assurance as appropriate.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for:
- Leading and executing compliance, operational, forensic and financial control reviews through to production of a draft audit report with findings agreed by local management.
- Supervising other auditors if appropriate, ensuring adequate standards of working papers and providing coaching where appropriate.
- Identifying and evaluating areas for potential improvement in processes and controls while ensuring that all work adds value to the business.
- Maintaining a high level of technical auditing and accounting excellence.
- Contributing directly to efforts to raise the profile of risk and assurance.
It is integral that you have excellent customer service skills, with the ability to interact extensively with members of the senior management team across all business functions. The job requires a qualified Accountant / Auditor with extensive internal audit and forensic investigation experience.
- Professional qualification required – Forensic investigation and accounting or auditing
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Credibility to interact with people at all levels
- Coaching skills to ensure risk process is well understood
- Proactive and work on own initiative
- Ability to see both the big picture and detail, and to exercise commercial judgement
- Excellent time management
- Ability to be a team player and to take the lead when appropriate
If you are interested, please apply on-line.