Up to £25,000 plus commission
almost 2 years ago
Fjord are growing! Due to continued success, Fjord are adding additional resource to the team. We are looking for a hungry, passionate and success-driven individual to take ownership for identifying, attracting and shortlisting candidates, as well as identifying new business opportunities and providing general administrative support to the recruitment function.
As a member of the REC, Fjord will provide first-rate industry training to help you be successful.
Core activities will include (but not limited to):
- Research, identify and attract candidates
- Write, place and update adverts in line with company procedures
- Monitor responses and ensure all candidates are contacted and given a positive experience working with Fjord
- Qualify, shortlist and present candidates to the Recruiter
- Initiate, manage and develop candidate relationships
- Proactively and consistently striving to identify new candidates and clients
- Provide first line support for all Fjord enquiries
- Develop a core understanding of market rates and conditions within Fjord’s specialist sectors
- Seek and provide feedback in a professional manner at all times to candidates
- Accurate recording of candidate and client information on the recruitment database
- Self-motivated with a tenacious and resilient mindset
- Driven and determined to achieve targets and objectives
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer focused approach
- Ability to prioritise and escalate where necessary
- Strong listening and questioning skills
- Previous recruitment, HR, sales, business admin or customer services experience
- Experience working within Oil and Gas, Mining, Construction, Engineering or Infrastructure
- Knowledge of a recruitment software or CRM system
- IT literate
This role will provide a clear career progression, an opportunity to work in an environment that encourages new ideas and development.
If you are interested, please apply on-line with a recent CV, and a cover letter explaining why you think you could be suitable for the position. Interviews will take place mid-March, with a view to an April or May start date.