about 2 years ago
Fjord are excited to be able to present this fantastic opportunity for a qualified accountant (CIMA / ACCA / ACA) with prior management experience to join a large engineering business based in Golborne.
This position sits within the Record to Report (R2R) function and is responsible for leading a team of qualified and part-qualified accountants throughout the entire Record to Report process across the business.
We are looking for someone who has the following experience:
- Management of accounting activities relating to general ledger and management accountants
- Provision of support in the production of statutory and fiscal external reporting
- Team management experience, including: recruiting, managing and developing the team
Your skillset will include:
- Knowledge of IFRS 15 and FRS 102
- Extensive General Ledger process knowledge
- Strong Excel, or Power BI knowledge (desirable)
- Experience of accounting for joint arrangements / ventures (desirable)
- Experience of Dynamics 365 (desirable)
This role offers great exposure at Group level and you will be a valued finance partner to the business.
The salary for this position is c.£60,000 plus bonus and benefits. Salary is dependent on experience.
If you are interested, please apply on-line ASAP.