about 1 year ago
Fjord are delighted to present this growth opportunity for a skilled Project Accountant to work with our client, an infrastructure specialist employing around 4,000 engineers, professional managers and skilled operatives across the world.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working with various stakeholders across the business to generate, develop, track and monitor the delivery of operational project budgets, supporting the 10-year plan
- Leading relevant project teams in their cost review process – this will drive accurate monthly and quarterly P&L and cash forecasts
- Preparing and first draft commentary on monthly reporting packs for business units
- Providing an integrated view of project financial performance to senior finance leadership
- Drive an increased focus on cash management throughout the project lifecycle
We are looking for a qualified accountant (ACCA / CIMA / ACA) who is incredibly motivated to drive continuous improvement, challenge the norm and really make an impact.
You will be a robust communicator who is not afraid to challenge. You will be able to get down into the detail operationally, but also have high-level conversations with senior stakeholders. Finally, you will understand the drivers in a commercial business and be able to navigate the complexities.
If you are interested to learn more, please apply on-line and one of the Fjord team will be in touch to schedule a call.