over 1 year ago
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Payroll Manager to join a large engineering business based in London. This is an integral role, and as such you will have demonstrable experience working as a line manager, as well as being able to get down in the detail and support with the more operational aspects of the role. We need someone who is committed to excellence.
Key responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Managing a large weekly and monthly payroll of c.3,500
- Line management of a team of 4 – you must have demonstrable management experience working in a large and complex organisation
- Ensure that pensions and benefits in kind flow through the payroll process seamlessly (knowledge of PAYE, P11D, NI and Tax rules as a minimum)
- Support audit with their payroll review
- Support commercial teams with budget headcount forecasting
- Providing first-rate customer service to the business on a variety of day-to-day payroll issues
- Accuracy – this is a huge theme for this position and you will be able to demonstrate how you implemented a culture of accuracy within your current role and team
- Customer focus – you will have a strong lean towards providing a consummate service to your stakeholders at a variety of levels
- Driven – you will be hungry for success and creating a team of excellence
- CIPP is highly desirable, but not essential
For more detail, please apply on-line.