£10/ hour - 20 hours per week
23 days ago
Fjord RPO is a Recruitment Process Outsourcing business that specialises in working with small to medium technology businesses across the globe. Due to winning an exciting new software client in Vancouver, we are hiring a Recruitment Administrator. In this role, you will work closely with the recruitment team to provide an efficient recruitment administrative service to the business. We are hiring on a part-time basis, but due to international client time zones, you will occasionally be required to work out of hours, i.e. West Coast USA.
- Scheduling candidate and client interviews by phone, following up with calendar bookings to all relevant stakeholders, and a comprehensive interview confirmation notes by email, including interview tips, maps, stakeholder LinkedIn links, etc.
- Taking ownership for administration and maintenance of the Fjord Application Tracking System (ATS), Bullhorn, ensuring best practice and driving continuous improvement.
- Ensuring that candidate talent pipelines are managed for all Fjord clients within Bullhorn and regular Keep in Touch calls are scheduled for Recruiters.
- General diary management for Recruitment Director.
- Providing a customer-focused service to candidates and clients, responding promptly to queries received.
- Posting jobs on the Fjord website, as well as all social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter), as well as driving improvements to social on-line presence, i.e. Instagram.
- Notifying all unsuccessful candidates by email at the conclusion of each campaign, ensuring you have looped in with the relevant Recruiter to provide, honest and constructive feedback.
- Proven experience working as a Recruitment Administrator in a busy, multi-faceted environment.
- Demonstrable experience using Bullhorn ATS is essential.
- High attention to detail is essential.
- Qualified to degree level, ideally within Human Resources is preferred.
- Strong organisational and time-management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A dedication to excellent and optimum customer care.