almost 2 years ago
Fjord are excited to be working exclusively with a renewables client based in Reading. Due to business growth, they are hiring an experienced Management Accountant to take ownership for a variety of financial matters.
Reporting into the Finance Asset Manager, you will be responsible for working closely with the MSA (Master Service Agreement) and O&M (Operations & Maintenance) service providers to ensure financial matters for all 31 SPVs (Solar Farms) and 14 holding companies are accurate, and relevant compliance procedures are in place.
This role is a split 50% management accountancy and 50% statutory accounting. You will be responsible for financial consolidation statements (working with investors and Banks), statutory accounting under IFRS standards, managing corporation tax matters and creating a nice clean set of management accounts for the Board.
Skills and qualifications required:
- ACCA / ACA / CIMA / GCMA qualified
- Knowledge and experience preparing Consolidated Financial Statements
- Significant management accounting experience
- Statutory accounting experience (IFRS)
- Demonstrable experience working with a variety of banks on matters such as payment authorisations
- Experience working with external auditors
We are looking for a team player who is able to communicate with a range of stakeholders effectively. You will also be hard-working and tenacious.
You will need to drive as there are no public transport routes to the office.
If you are interested, please apply on-line.