5 months ago
Our client is an exciting renewables business that has recently entered into a partnership to transform the way the country uses renewable energy for travel, as well as a commitment to becoming net-zero. In this newly created position, you will be responsible for a newly created business unit and act as a key point of contact between finance and operations to monitor performance against budget and reforecast on a monthly basis and performing value-add variance analysis.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will be working as part of a friendly and energetic team that is committed to excellence.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Full day-to-day financial responsibility for the new business unit
- Oversight, review and posting of all transactions within the newly formed business unit
- Daily, weekly, and monthly reports, versus budgets and rolling reforecasts
- Monthly review meetings with key stakeholders to review and challenge variance analysis
- Compliance with all regulatory requirements, including VAT, corporation tax and transfer pricing
- Coordinate and prepare finance material for Board meetings
- Significant PQE working experience in a similar role
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified
- Demonstrable working experience within a commercial business and a clear understanding of what drives project success
- Experience with SPV structures and/or the renewables or infrastructure sectors is highly desirable
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 is highly desirable
Importantly, you will be someone who demonstrates high levels of empathy in your approach to working with your colleagues and key stakeholders.
If you would like to know more, please get in touch ASAP - Fjord will be conducting initial interviews w/c 22nd March.