almost 2 years ago
Fjord are proud to be working alongside the UK’s leading independent oil and gas business to support the hire of a G&A Accountant. This is an interim role paying between £250 and £300 per day (dependant on experience) and is based in central Aberdeen.
Reporting to the Finance Planning Adviser, the G&A Accountant is responsible for contributing to the provision of an appropriate financial control environment in order to facilitate the provision of high quality financial and management reporting, budget and business plan.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Undertaking administrative work as assigned in Sun Systems
- Support the preparation and analysis of the G&A budget
- Support administration timewriting and allocations in the G&A cascade model
- Perform working capital and other reconciliations
- Prepare and issue G&A reports to the business as required
This role is suited to someone with a Finance degree who is perhaps looking for their first or second role within industry. Ideally you will have exposure or experience within an oil and gas environment. An accountancy qualification (ACCA or CIMA) would be desirable.
Experience of Sun Systems would be advantageous, as well as knowledge of upstream oil and gas G&A accounting.
If you are interested to know more, please apply on-line and one of the team will be in touch ASAP to tell you more.