£100,000 to £110,000 (DoE)
6 months ago
Fjord Management are extremely proud to be working in partnership with an Oil and Gas business based in London. We are looking for a seasoned Group Financial Reporting Accountant who can come in to a growing business and really make the role their own.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, you will have responsibility for setting up accounting policies and the technical accounting manual for the business, in order to set a strong baseline for financial reporting going forward.
Essential experience must include:
- Previous experience working for an Upstream E&P Oil and Gas business
- Significant experience working within a Group Financial Reporting position adhering to IFRS and UK GAAP standards
- Group monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting
- Provision of continuous improvement initiatives and papers that represent industry best practice to ensure the business is always aware of latest standards (for monthly, quarterly and annual reporting)
- Management of month end reporting process
- Drafting and presenting reports to Audit committee
- ACA qualified, or equivalent (essential)
- Ability to work in an ever-changing environment and have the tenacity to implement new initiatives and ideas that will benefit the business
- Open, honest and reliable – these are core behaviours that set the tone for the company
- Confidence, yet sensitivity when challenging senior stakeholders (up to Board level)