almost 3 years ago
Fjord are working alongside one of the UK’s leading independent Oil and Gas companies to hire a Group Financial Reporting Accountant to be based in London, initially on a 6 month contract.
This role reports into the Head of Financial Reporting and will be responsible for:
- Preparing quarterly consolidated group financial accounts
- Challenging variance analysis of actuals on a quarterly basis
- Providing technical advice to the business units on new areas of accounting
- Instigating improvements to the reporting system SAP and BBC (SAP-BPC)
- Preparing quarterly finance material for Board meetings including commentary
- Prepare key annual report and account notes for year-end consolidation
You must be a qualified accountant with 5 years PQE. Your technical accounting skills will be first-rate and you will have previous Oil and Gas sector experience, therefore understanding the technical complexities involved.
We are looking for someone who can start on Monday 18th November. Interviews will take place ASAP.
If you are interested, please submit a copy of your CV ASAP.