about 1 year ago
Fjord are proud to be working alongside the UK’s leading independent oil and gas business to support the hire of a G&A Accountant. In this role you will be responsible for providing financial information regarding headcount, G&A expenses and timewriting to relevant finance teams.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for activities such as:
- Undertaking administrative work as assigned in the financial systems (Sun)
- Supporting the preparation and analysis of G&A budget
- Supporting administration timewriting and allocations in the G&A cascade model
- Performing working capital and other reconciliations as required
- Supporting preparation and issue G&A reports to stakeholders and business as required
- Assist senior accountants in period end activities as assigned
This role is suited to someone with a Finance degree who is perhaps looking for their first or second role within industry. Ideally you will have exposure or experience within an oil and gas environment. An accountancy qualification (ACCA or CIMA) would be desirable.
Experience of Sun Systems would be advantageous, as well as knowledge of upstream oil and gas G&A accounting.
If you are interested to know more, please apply on-line and one of the team will be in touch ASAP to tell you more.