over 1 year ago
We are working with one of our favourite Engineering and Construction clients to hire a Financial Systems Analyst. This role is based in Golborne (in between Manchester and Liverpool).
To qualify for this position, you must be a qualified accountant (AAT/ACCA/CIMA), but you will also possess strong financial systems experience, in particular, Dynamics AX or Dynamics 365. Some project management experience and the relevant qualification would also be helpful.
Following a recent implementation of Dynamics 365, my client is looking for someone to take responsibility for gathering business and stakeholder requirements for finance projects by facilitating workshops. You will understand the ‘As-Is’ state, capture processes, analyse requirements and create the ‘To-Be’ state in partnership with the IT Financial Systems team. The solutions will align with the overall strategy.
You will ideally have previous experience working in a 2nd line support position and be skilled at using an IT Service Management tool. Experience with business process, system modelling and interfacing systems are also important.
Key activities will include:
- Provide second line support of systems within the Financial Systems teams remit
- Review and maintain user requests and system changes within the IT Service Management tool
- Adhere to and promote business request and change management processes
- Review and resolve workflow errors
- Review and resolve interface error logs
- Undertake unit testing and provide support for full user acceptance testing for system upgrades and fix deployments
- Maintain designs of third party documents produced by systems, in line with business requirements
- Undertake configuration changes in line with business requirements and appropriate approvals
- Undertake stakeholder management to recommend system solutions and improvements
- Analyse business processes and information flows in line with the business project
- Review and refine processes to improve efficiencies as applicable with the relevant process owner
If you are interested in learning more, please apply on-line ASAP and one of the team will be in touch.