Up to £70,000 plus 20% bonus and 10% pension
over 1 year ago
Fjord are working with an upstream Oil and Gas business in Aberdeen to recruit a Financial Reporting Team Lead. This is a crucial role to the business and will be responsible for leading a team of 2 Accountants, as well as taking responsibility for the North Sea monthly reporting.
It is essential you have a strong technical accounting and reporting background and line management skills. This role will suit someone who is extremely career driven and hungry for success.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Monthly timetable reporting, which includes North Sea financial, management and performance reporting
- Team supervision
- Overseeing revenue, production, under / over-lift and depreciation, depletion and amortization (DD&A) reporting within finance system
- Monthly VAT returns
- Intercompany processes, including intercompany interest
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Work with planning, forecasting and performance team to provide relevant information to be included in the North Sea forecasting and budgeting process
- Contribution to Annual and Half Year reporting process
- Work with Audit as necessary and ensure control based environment
- Maintenance of controls and monthly KPIs
To be considered for this position, you must have experience of the following:
- Experience of complex technical accounting issues and external financial reporting
- Strong knowledge and experience of IFRS
- International financial reporting and experience of accounting for business combinations would be highly advantageous
- Financial systems and Excel experience
- CA, ACCA, ACA, CIMA, GCMA
Please apply on-line and one of the Fjord team will be in touch to talk you through the role in more depth.