almost 3 years ago
Reporting to the Corporate Finance Manager, the Financial Analyst will be responsible for financial modelling and analysis, preparation of presentation materials in support of all corporate financing initiatives and conducting financial due diligence reviews.
This is a wonderful career opportunity to work with an Oil and Gas business that promotes flexible working, values team working and career development.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Regularly updating the financial planning model (monthly re-forecasts, business scenarios, price sensitivities)
- Preparing monthly and quarterly performance reports
- Updating the Reserve Based Lending (RBL) model for semi-annual re-determinations
- Provision of analytical support to the wider Corporate Finance team
- Preparing presentation material within PowerPoint for management reporting and decision making
- Excellent Excel is essential, i.e. creation of macros
- Strong PowerPoint skills – this will be a tool used heavily in presenting your findings
- Prior experience creating financial models
- A sound understanding of basic accounting principles
- A good understanding of financial metrics and economic analysis, i.e. NPV, etc
You will be a pro-active individual who is able to take initiative, solve problems and come up with innovative solutions. You will be skilled at working in a multi-cultural environment and have excellent communication skills – both written and verbally.
If you are interesting in finding out more, please apply on-line ASAP. Initial agency interviews will take place w/c 3rdJune.