over 1 year ago
Fjord are working with a leading independent oil and gas exploration and production company based in London to hire a Corporate Financial Accountant. This role reports into a Senior Financial Accountant and sits within the Corporate team.
You will be a qualified Accountant who is driven, able to work with many different cultures and communicate across a broad spectrum of stakeholders.
On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for assisting with all financial accounting processes from transaction level to final accounts and audit. This includes the accounting for and preparation of statutory accounts and group submissions for Corporate Accounting entities.
It is essential that you have experience of:
- Proven Financial Accounting skills such as balance sheet reconciliations
- Payment processing experience
- Recent SAP experience ideally with Concur
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Data Analysis skills and able to present data in a manageable format
- CIMA / ACCA / GMCA / ACA qualification
For a more detailed discussion, please apply on-line ASAP.