£65,000 to £70,000 plus car allowance and 15% bonus
over 1 year ago
Fjord are working exclusively with a leading engineering and construction business based in London to recruit a first-rate Finance Business Partner who is comfortable challenging stakeholders on numbers and delivering results in an innovative fashion.
The role is responsible for supporting the operational and commercial teams within the JV partnership to provide an integrated view of financial performance, as well as driving predictability in planning and forecasting.
- You must have experience working as a Finance Business Partner. We will look for demonstrable examples of working with the business to generate, develop, track and monitor the delivery of operational budgets
- Experience working within a JV partnership, or similar
- Monthly and quarterly P&L and cash forecasts, and annual budgets
- Provision of integrated financial performance data, including early warnings on changes in performance. We will look for someone who can demonstrate how they have suggested suitable solutions in these scenarios
- Ownership of P&L
- Accountability for BU balance sheet reconciliations
- Cost control and evident continuous improvement initiatives
- Revision of terms and conditions of proposals / contracts, ensuring company interest is maintained (including project profitability)
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA / ACMA
You will be intellectually curious, have the ability to communicate to both finance and non-finance staff at all levels (internally and externally) and will always strive for improvement in all that you do.
To apply for this position and schedule an initial conversation, please apply on-line. The closing date for this role is Tuesday 29thJanuary. Interviews will take place w/c 4thFebruary.