up to £40,000 plus £7,500 car allowance and 10% bonus
almost 2 years ago
Fjord are working exclusively with a global engineering and construction business to recruit a skilled Emerging Talent Development Partner (Graduate and Apprentice Development). This is a brand new role and will give the incumbent autonomy to own and develop the programme, working closely with the Emerging Talent Recruitment Advisor.
This role will require you to hit the ground running – there are key deliverables in April, August and September that can’t be missed! This means that you will have a pro-active mindset and you won’t be afraid of a challenge.
- Previous experience working within a Graduate / Emerging Talent programme (knowledge of Apprenticeships advantageous)
- Scheduling and running inductions, this would include venue booking, training provider liaison and putting together the materials and handbook
- Scheduling and running all training modules throughout the emerging taken programmes
- Demonstrable experience working closely with a variety of stakeholders to win buy-in and gain trust
- Experience working with Universities, Colleges and Professional Development bodies
- Running mentor and buddy programmes, as well as providing pastoral and development support
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Vivid imagination
- Strong communication skills
You will be working within a competent, friendly and cohesive team who encourage professional development. This role will also offer you the ability to impact the business immediately and be recognised.