c.£65,000 + 10% bonus
14 days ago
As part of the growing vision for this energy business, we are looking for a Programme Manager who has demonstrable experience working within compliance and / or risk and controls. This is an interesting position and will be fundamental to the business in achieving compliance for a clear set of regulations that have been assigned by Ofgem.
This role leads a team of 3 Compliance Advisors and works closely with the Regulations team. You will regularly report to the Executive Management team and the CEO, and you will be responsible for dealing with challenges and reporting on progress.
It is essential that you have the following skillset and experience:
- Programme Management experience, ideally within a compliance / regulatory environment
- A Project or Programme Management qualification (they work with a mix of MSP and Prince2)
- Developing and rolling out communication and engagement plans
- Implementing and reporting on risk-based compliance testing
- Leading and developing regulatory compliance programmes
- Fostering a proactive and positive culture within the business, by way of managing core stakeholder relationships
This is an extremely rewarding role, with great exposure to senior stakeholders. You will be able to drive the core agenda and quickly see results.
We are looking for a driven, ambitious and collaborative individual, with a high sense of integrity.
If you are interested, please apply on-line ASAP to schedule a call. Interviews are w/c 12th November.