Salary is commensurate at this level
over 2 years ago
Fjord are proud and excited to be working with a growing LNG business based in Dubai to hire a competent and experienced CFO.
This position will report directly to the Chairman and will be responsible for overseeing all financial aspects for the company, as well as creating company strategy and presenting financial information to the Board and external parties such as investors or financial institutions.
Since its inception, this business has been growing via. organic methods and acquisitions. They are now in a favourable position and likely to close off on a major project in the near term. Another point on the agenda is the acquisition of a listed business which will mean reporting on the Singapore stock exchange.
- An experienced CFO from an LNG or Oil and Gas background (I’m afraid we cannot consider applicants outside this space)
- Proven experience working with investors and raising funds with financial institutions
- Demonstrable M&A experience, particularly within LNG and Oil and Gas
- Extremely strong leadership skills with effective people management
- Although operating at CFO level, you will also demonstrate that you are equally happy to be hands on and get into the detail
- Experience working internationally with a variety of cultures
- A degree in accounting, finance, economics or an MBA
- Internationally recognised finance of investment accreditation – CPA / ACCA / CFA
This opportunity presents an opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment, with real opportunity to help shape and scope the future of the business in a period of significant growth.
Please note, we will be able unable to consider you application if you do not have CFO, LNG or Oil and Gas experience. The closing date is Friday 28thFebruary.