over 2 years ago
£30,000 to £35,000 dependant on experience
This is a wonderful opportunity for a part-qualified ACCA or CIMA Assistant Management Accountant to work with a growing renewables business based in Reading. This role reports into the Asset Finance Manager and will have a dotted line to the Management Accountant and will be responsible for managing day-to-day accounting and finance activities for multiple assets.
On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts to agreed timescales, including balance sheet reconciliations and variance commentary
- Assisting with annual budget process
- Maintaining accounts receivable and payable (AR / AP)
- Preparing of weekly bank reconciliations
- Maintaining accruals and prepayments schedules
- Maintaining fixed asset register
- Preparing and submitting VAT and Intrastat Returns
- Assisting with the year-end audit
- Other ad-hoc duties as necessary
As mentioned, you will be part ACCA or CIMA qualified with proven experience in the preparation of management accounts. You will be proficient in the use of Excel and ideally Sun Systems and / or MS NAV.
On top of the technical skills, you will have great approach to customer relations and be able to multi-task. You will be reliable and committed to meeting deadlines.
A fantastic opportunity to work in the growing renewables sector.
If you are interested, please apply on-line ASAP, interviews are w/c 27thMay. This role is exclusive to Fjord